Fiskars top-quality Pinking Shears feature sawtooth blades that leave a zigzag pattern instead of a straight edge, helping to prevent fraying and keep your projects looking their best. High-grade, stainless-steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip — essential for anyone who cuts fabric. An ergonomically sculpted handle provide unmatched cutting control, and a bent handle design keeps materials flat for precise cuts every time.
- Ideal for cutting a zigzag pattern along a fabric edge to limit the length of frayed threads, preventing unraveling and keeping projects crisp and clean
- Extended lower blade helps lift fabric for precise cuts
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Larger handle loops fit hands of all sizes
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 23cm
- Lifetime warranty
Google+ Facebook post 28 October 2013.
Frayed edges? Cop these pinking shears.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!